The following English language version of the "Terms and Conditions" is for guidance. Only the Italian language version of the "Terms and Conditions" is legally binding.
The following conditions represent the contract between the guests and StabioLife AG (“Lo Scudo di Stabio”).
By signing the contract (which takes place via electronic acceptance of these general conditions and the individual conditions of stay, together with the "Contract"), guests confirm that they have understood and accept the conditions included therein.
1. Lo Scudo di Stabio
- 1.1. The lessor is Stabio Life AG, ℅ Swix Family Office, Piazza Indipendenza 1 - CH 6900 Lugano (“Lo Scudo di Stabio”). With the electronic signature of this document, the Contract is finalized, in the form of a lease agreement pursuant to art. 253 and following of the Swiss Code of Obligations ("CO").
- 1.2. Lo Scudo di Stabio offers furnished apartments for stays starting from four nights equipped with certain basic services. Additional services, available at an additional cost, can be agreed separately.
- 1.3. The Scudo di Stabio and its representatives have the right to access the apartments in the presence of the guest in the exercise of their duties. In the event of an emergency or other justifiable reasons (for example cleaning services), access to the apartments can be made even in the absence of the guest.
2. Guests at Lo Scudo di Stabio
- 2.1. The guest registered as a counterparty of Lo Scudo di Stabio in the Contract (hereinafter the "Guest") is the effective temporary occupant of the rented apartment, and can use the apartment alone or with registered chaperones and children. Adults and children each count as a single person. A maximum of two people can stay in each apartment.
- 2.2. When booking, the Guest must indicate in full the number of people who will occupy the apartment. The Guest is required to communicate the personal data of any accompanying persons by uploading their identity documents online.
- 2.3. It is the guest's responsibility to report truthful data when completing the booking request: the data must correspond to what is reported on a valid official identity document, i.e. identity card or passport. The residence permit is not an identity document.
- 2.4. The e-mail address provided by the Guest during the booking phase must be used for any messages exchanged between the Guest and Lo Scudo di Stabio relating to the booking.
- 2.5. Lo Scudo di Stabio must receive notification from the Guest regarding any changes that occur during the stay relating to information indicated in the booking request such as addresses, telephone numbers, emergency contacts, etc.
- 2.6. The violation of the obligations by the Guest relating to the notification of additional guests, substitutes and any accompanying persons and any false declarations provided during the booking or subsequently, are to be considered contractual breaches and give Lo Scudo di Stabio the right to immediately terminate the contract.
3. Additional and replacement guests
- 3.1. The reserved apartment cannot be used by a number of people higher than the one previously communicated and approved by Lo Scudo di Stabio. The personal data of the companions must be communicated by the Guest to Lo Scudo di Stabio.
- 3.2. Additional guests
- 3.2.1. Additional guests are those who stay longer than two weeks without interruption in the apartment.
- 3.2.2. The Guest must register the additional guest at Lo Scudo di Stabio by email at least five working days in advance.
- 3.2.3. Lo Scudo di Stabio reserves the right to approve the admission of additional guests in advance.
- 3.2.4. Subletting is prohibited, except where it occurs in compliance with point 3.3 below. It is therefore forbidden to admit additional guests and other people to the apartment directly or indirectly for consideration.
- 3.3. Replacement guests
- 3.3.1. Substitute guests are those who temporarily use the apartment instead of the Guest.
- 3.3.2. The Guest must inform Lo Scudo di Stabio of the presence of replacement guests by e-mail at least five working days in advance.
- 3.3.3. Lo Scudo di Stabio reserves the right to approve, in advance and limited to exceptional cases, the temporary sale of the apartment for consideration to a replacement guest, with subsequent return of the Guest and departure of the replacement guest. The Guest must notify Lo Scudo di Stabio of the amount you intend to charge to the replacement Guest at the same time as the approval request email.
4. Guest reporting conditions
Each Guest must provide Lo Scudo di Stabio with the following documents and all the necessary information:
- 4.1. Name changes, issuance of new identity documents etc;
- 4.2. Variation in the number of occupants (incoming and outgoing);
- 4.3. Additional guests;
- 4.4. Replacement guests;
- 4.5. Items missing upon first entry, such as furniture, fixtures, equipment, linens, etc. If, within the terms established by Lo Scudo di Stabio, any missing objects are not reported during check-in, the Guest will be understood to accept the condition of the apartment, for which he is responsible until check-out.
- 4.6. Damage to the apartment or objects. If, within the terms established by Lo Scudo di Stabio, no damages are reported during check-in, it will be understood that the Guest accepts the condition of the apartment. From that moment on, the Guest will be responsible for any new damages or unreported ones, until check-out.
5. Fixed contract period
- 5.1. The reservation of an apartment is valid for a fixed contractual period starting from four nights, subject to specific written agreements with Lo Scudo di Stabio.
- 5.2. It is not possible to extend the reservation of the same apartment. The Guest can, depending on availability, book another apartment.
- 5.3. Once the booking confirmation has been obtained, the Guest is obliged to pay the full amount of the booked stay in advance.
- 5.4. Even if the Guest does not take possession of the apartment or does not move there, he is obliged to pay the full amount of the reservation, regardless of when he has notified Lo Scudo di Stabio of the cancellation of the reservation in whole or in part, or one's own early departure.
- 5.5. For stays longer than four weeks, it is possible to arrange instalment payments (every two to four weeks). The amount and due date of payments due will be communicated by Lo Scudo di Stabio during the booking stage and are binding.
- 5.6. In the event that the Guest does not take possession of the apartment, it will remain available to the Guest for the period for which payment has already been made.
- 5.7. The special offers provided from time to time cannot be canceled and refunded to the guest.
6. Conditions of use of Lo Scudo di Stabio
- 6.1. The reservation entitles the Guest to use the booked apartment and the services included.
- 6.2. The unilateral renunciation of the included services does not entitle to a price reduction.
- 6.3. The apartment is to be used exclusively for residential purposes.
- 6.4. In the apartment it is not allowed to carry out commercial activities or other work activities that involve further movement of people and/or goods.
- 6.5 The general equipment of the individual properties of Lo Scudo di Stabio can be viewed on the website. Lo Scudo di Stabio does not guarantee the continuous availability of the general equipment for private use (for example in case of maintenance, repairs, changes to the equipment carried out at short notice, etc.).``
- 6.6 Smoking is not permitted inside the building, nor the use of drugs.
- 6.7 The keeping of pets of any type and size is not permitted.
- 6.8 It is not permitted to bring bicycles into the building.
- 6.9 It is not permitted to deposit personal items in the corridors and common areas.
- 6.10 In using the apartments, common areas and other areas available free of charge and for payment, the Guest is required to behave politely towards the other Guests pursuant to art. 257 of the Swiss Code of Obligations ("CO"). Any misbehaviour that disturbs other Guests, especially excessive noise, is prohibited. From 9.00 pm to 7.30 am every guest must respect the peace and quiet of everyone else. In any case, after 10.00 pm the radio and television sets must be kept at a low volume so as not to disturb the other Guests. Likewise, after the same time, Guests are required to limit the use of bathrooms and showers.
- 6.11 The violation by the Guest of the conditions of use of Lo Scudo di Stabio is to be considered a breach of contract and gives Lo Scudo di Stabio the right to immediately terminate the contract.
7. Services included in the price
7.1. Supply costs
- 7.1.1. Heating, air conditioning, electricity, hot and cold water are included in the booking price, except in the case of excessive consumption.
- 7.1.2. Water and electricity are intended for use by guests and any accompanying persons and cannot be made available to third parties outside the structure.
- 7.1.3. The use of water and electricity for commercial purposes is prohibited.
7.2. Furniture and equipment
- 7.2.1 Each apartment has a covered terrace, Wi-Fi, Smart TV (with a standard selection of national TV channels, which can be adjusted independently without prior permission), furniture including conventional mattress and bed accessories (pillows and blankets) , bathroom, kitchen complete with appliances (dishwasher, oven, induction hobs, washing machine, dryer) and standard equipment (crockery, cutlery, utensils), household linen (hand and bath towels, kitchen towels, sheets).
- 7.2.2 General facilities for private use are for use by Guests, registered companions and registered additional guests only.
- 7.2.3. The internal rooms (common areas, etc.) must be used exclusively for normal recreational activities. By way of example, it is not possible to organise political or religious events.
- 7.2.4. Failure to use the included services does not give the right to a price reduction.
- 7.3.1. Lo Scudo di Stabio's free Wi-Fi connection includes high-speed Internet access and unlimited data usage.
- 7.3.2. No guarantees or reliable data are available regarding the speed or security of data transmission, as this depends on factors over which Lo Scudo di Stabio has no influence (general network and network usage inside and outside the property ).
7.4. Household linen
- 7.4.1. Household linen includes sheets, kitchen towels, hand towels, bath towels. This linen must be returned at the end of the stay in the same state in which it was delivered at the beginning of the stay.
7.5. Meeting room
- 7.5.1 A meeting room located on the second floor, self-managed by the Guests, is available free of charge.
7.6. Common area
- 7.6.1. The internal common areas and the other areas, available free of charge in the respective premises of Lo Scudo di Stabio, are called Common area and cannot be used by a Guest on an exclusive basis.
- 7.6.2. The general equipment for private use available for the individual properties of Lo Scudo di Stabio and the special conditions of use (internal regulations and/or binding information sheet) can be consulted on the website.
- 7.6.3. The conditions and use of the common areas made available to Guests are governed by the internal regulations of Lo Scudo di Stabio,
- 7.7.1. Each apartment has, in the main entrance area, a mailbox called a letterbox, equipped with a lock.
- 7.7.2. The name of the Guest on the letterbox is applied exclusively by Lo Scudo di Stabio.
- 7.7.3 The Guest is responsible for taking delivery of the mail intended for him. Lo Scudo di Stabio has no responsibility for the delivery of mail to the Guest or for the supervision of the delivered mail.
- 7.7.4 At the end of the stay, the Guest is responsible for communicating the change of address in good time. Lo Scudo di Stabio does not guarantee the delivery or forwarding to the new address of the Guest of mail delivered in the latter's name at the address of Lo Scudo di Stabio after the guest's check-out. This mail is to be considered lost.
- 7.8.1. Guests of Lo Scudo di Stabio have a SmartLocker equipped with 16 mailboxes.
- 7.8.2. The SmartLocker allows you to receive parcels and documents at any time of the day, even in the absence of the recipient - who will be notified of the delivery via SMS and email. Guests can use the service at no additional cost.
- 7.8.3. The instructions and conditions of use can be consulted on the Lo Scudo di Stabio website.
- 7.8.4. At the end of the stay, the Guest is responsible for collecting the contents of the boxes - otherwise the contents are to be considered lost.
7.9. Customer service
- 7.9.1. Customer assistance can be contacted via the telephone number of the Lo Scudo di Stabio assistance service, indicated at the entrance to the building and on the website.
- 7.9.2. For repair requests, questions about a certain equipment, performance of services and other questions relating to use – if the website does not provide sufficient information or contact options – customer service is available to the Guest.
- 7.9.3. Customer support is usually available between 08:30 and 12:00 and 14:00 and 16:00. In the event of an emergency, you can directly contact the rescue and emergency services (medical service, police, fire brigade, etc.).
7.10. Insurance and civil liability
- 7.10.1. Lo Scudo di Stabio has sufficient insurance coverage. Nonetheless, the contractual and/or statutory recourse rights of the liability insurer against the person(s) responsible for any damage to the leased property remain reserved. Further information on the insurance conditions can be found on the website.
- 7.10.2. The Guest, his companion, the additional or replacement guest or the person who caused the damage or damages are liable to Lo Scudo di Stabio for the damaged or destroyed inventory items. The person who caused the damage is required to pay compensation for the replacement or repair costs, including the management costs of the repairs (Lo Scudo di Stabio's own costs plus the external costs of the repair company). Lo Scudo di Stabio may, at its sole discretion and without any legal obligation, propose a flat-rate payment (for example the list price, courtesy price or similar), in order to simplify and accelerate the liquidation of damages.
- 7.10.3. Lo Scudo di Stabio guarantees the functioning of the systems (Internet, Smart TV, electrical/plumbing connections, etc.), of the items included in the inventory and of the apartment itself, as supplied upon delivery of the apartment to the Guest. Any modifications of any kind made to the aforementioned systems without authorization or not carried out directly by Lo Scudo di Stabio exempt the latter from the responsibility of implementing interventions to solve any problems deriving from such modifications. Any interventions (internal or external to Lo Scudo di Stabio) necessary for the resolution of problems caused by such modifications will be charged to the person responsible for the same. The apartment, the inventory and the systems of Lo Scudo di Stabio are in a condition of correct use.
7.11. Standard cleaning
- 7.11.1. The general cleaning called Standard Cleaning can be booked with the booking request and/or during the stay via the website. The cost of the reservation includes a Standard Cleaning every two weeks.
- 7.11.2. The times relating to the cleaning of the apartment by the staff will be communicated to the Guest by customer assistance. Lo Scudo di Stabio will organize the service on the basis of a weekly plan.
- 7.11.3. The cleaning staff is authorized to access even in the absence of the Guest.
- 7.11.4. In order to provide the Standard Cleaning service effectively, it is generally advisable to keep the surfaces to be cleaned free.
- 7.11.5. Standard Cleaning represents the "basic cleaning" of the apartment. These are general cleaning tasks that include vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms and floors; the cleaning of stubborn dirt, the washing of dishes and kitchen utensils, the cleaning of specific areas, the disposal of waste and the change of equipment (towels, bath towels, pillowcases and sheets) are excluded.
- 7.11.6. During the process of booking the service, the conditions for the provision of the service will be displayed.
- 7.11.7. Lo Scudo di Stabio has the right to charge additional costs if the Standard Cleaning takes longer than expected to be carried out efficiently due to the conditions of the apartment (unoccupied surfaces, etc.).
7.12 Final cleaning
- 7.12.1 Compulsory final cleaning included and the relative cost will be charged to the Guest together with the cost of booking the apartment. These costs will be indicated separately in the booking price. In the event that, during check-out, the apartment is found to be in improper conditions (dirt, waste) such as to require more thorough cleaning than expected, Lo Scudo di Stabio reserves the right to hold the Guest responsible for the aforementioned additional cleaning costs.
8. Additional paid services
- 8.1 The range of additional services is provided exclusively on order. For single additional services it is possible to make a long-term reservation via the website. Payment must be made in advance, using the Guest's credit card at the time of booking the stay or booking the additional service. In case of problems while booking an additional service, contact Lo Scudo di Stabio customer assistance.
8.2. Extra cleaning
- 8.2.1. The general cleaning called Extra Cleaning can be booked with the booking request and/or during the stay via the website.
8.2.2. The times relating to the cleaning of the apartment by the staff will be communicated to the Guest by customer assistance. Lo Scudo di Stabio will organise the service on the basis of a weekly plan.
- 8.2.3. The cleaning staff is authorised to access even in the absence of the Guest.
- 8.2.4. In order to provide the Extra Cleaning service effectively, it is usually advisable to keep the surfaces to be cleaned free.
- 8.2.5. The Extra Cleaning is equivalent to the Standard Cleaning, the "basic cleaning" of the apartment. These are general cleaning tasks that include vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms and floors; the cleaning of stubborn dirt, the washing of dishes and kitchen utensils, the cleaning of specific areas, the disposal of waste and the change of equipment (towels, bath towels, pillowcases and sheets) are excluded.
- 8.2.6. During the process of booking the service, the conditions for the provision of the service will be displayed.
- 8.2.7. Lo Scudo di Stabio has the right to charge additional costs if the Extra Cleaning takes longer than expected to be carried out efficiently due to the conditions of the apartment (unoccupied surfaces, etc.)
8.3. Home laundry
- 8.3.1. Home washing and cleaning services for linen and personal clothing can be booked on the website.
- 8.3.2. The catalog and the respective prices and conditions can be viewed on the website.
- 8.4.1. The Cellar-deposit can be booked at an additional cost for the entire duration of the stay or for a shorter period.
- 8.4.2. It is not possible to book the cellar-deposit if at the same time you do not have a reservation for an apartment.
- 8.4.3. Prices and conditions can be viewed on the website.
8.5. Parking space.
- 8.5.1 Parking spaces for vehicles are available at an additional cost and upon reservation (if available).
- 8.5.2. It is only possible to book outdoor parking spaces. Parking spaces are not assigned, but are available only to Guests who have booked one.
- 8.5.3. It is not possible to reserve a parking space if at the same time you do not have an apartment reservation.
- 8.5.4. It is not allowed to store or deposit personal items in the parking space. Cars and motorcycles are the only vehicles allowed.
- 8.5.5. Prices and conditions can be requested via the website.
8.6. Electric bicycles.
- 8.6.1 Electric bicycles are available at an additional cost which, if available, can be booked for the entire duration of the stay or for a shorter period via the website.
- 8.6.2. It is not possible to book an electric bicycle if you do not have an apartment reservation at the same time.
- 8.6.3. Prices and conditions can be requested via the website.
8.7. Terms of cancellation of additional services
- 8.7.1 Additional services, such as cleaning, storage and parking, have a cancellation period of eight weeks. For bookings of less than eight weeks, no cancellation period for additional services is possible.
- 8.7.2 The request for cancellation of a reservation must be sent in writing to Lo Scudo di Stabio customer assistance and becomes effective only after written confirmation from Lo Scudo di Stabio.
9. Reservation procedure
- 9.1. To make a reservation, the Guest must access the website, select the type of apartment desired and proceed with the reservation. The Guest will be able to view the apartment, the services included, the additional paid services, the conditions of use and can confirm the reservation and pay the payment due.
- 9.2. Once the booking request has been completed and a copy of the identity document has been uploaded, the Guest sends the request to Lo Scudo di Stabio. In the event that the processing of the request has been successful, the Guest will receive a booking confirmation and access credentials to the personal area of the site. In the event of a negative result, the Guest will be informed of the refusal of the request, without the right to notify the reasons for the refusal of the reservation.
- 9.4. Once received, the booking confirmation becomes legally binding and the first payment is due immediately. The receipt of the first payment is considered further acceptance of the booking conditions. The apartment will not be made available if the first payment has not been received in compliance with the booking procedure.
- 9.5. Payment can be made by credit card and other types of electronic payments.
- 9.6. Lo Scudo di Stabio uses the data entered in the booking request to fulfil the obligation to transmit the Guests' personal details to the Police and Municipal authorities. The transmission of data by Lo Scudo di Stabio does not replace the autonomous registration by the Guest with the Police and Municipal authorities, when required.
- 9.6.1 The Guest must contact the competent authorities in compliance with current regulations and laws, and fully comply with all registration obligations and other residency requirements.
In the case of stays exceeding 30 days, it is the guest's responsibility to "notify arrival" in person at the Inhabitant Control Office of the Municipality of Stabio, within 30 days of arrival.
In this case the guest as a resident of the Municipality of Stabio is a "household economy" and will be subject to the collection of the radio and television licence fee by SERAFE AG.
- 9.7. Lo Scudo di Stabio has the right to immediately terminate the contract if the Guest fails to comply with the essential registration obligations and any residence requirement.
- 9.8. The images on the website depicting the type of apartment chosen do not exactly correspond to the specific apartment that will be occupied by the Guest. The arrangement of the furniture and some decorative elements may differ; the assigned apartment number may vary. The main features (balcony, dimensions, etc.) and the price of the booked apartment will remain unchanged.
- 9.9 The Guest acknowledges that in case of use of the apartment for tourist purposes, in addition to the rent, he is obliged to pay the tourist tax according to the cantonal law on tourism.
10. Check-in upon arrival
- 10.1. The Guest receives a notification by email and with the credentials to access the building and check-in independently on the day of arrival. The e-mail received indicates the time from which it is possible to check-in independently.
- 10.2. The Guest is required to check the inventory received by mail, the apartment itself and to report any discrepancies and defects within 24 hours of arrival.
- 10.3. All items in the apartment are listed in the inventory. Lo Scudo di Stabio entrusts the inventory to the Guest, who is responsible for it until the end of the stay.
- 10.4. In the event that the Guest does not check the Inventory list within 24 hours of receipt, the state of the apartment will be considered accepted.
11. Check out on departure
- 11.1. The Guest is required to leave the apartment on the last day of the agreed contractual period, within the time specified by e-mail.
- 11.2. The Guest receives via e-mail indications on the procedure for returning the apartment. Before departure, the Guest is required to inform Lo Scudo di Stabio of any damage or damage that may have occurred to the inventory entrusted to him. In case of failure to communicate, the check-out procedure with the relative mandatory steps will be considered received.
- 11.3. Damage to inventory that exceeds normal wear and tear and damage caused by improper use will be charged to the Guest's credit card. The amount of compensation due will be determined on the basis of the value of the damaged or destroyed objects, the amount of the repair costs and damage management. If it is not possible to charge these expenses to a credit card, the Guest must reimburse Lo Scudo di Stabio for the relative sum in cash or by bank transfer.
- 11.4. The Guest is required to completely vacate the apartment and to recover all their personal belongings. The Guest is responsible for emptying the cellar-storage and for moving the vehicle from the parking space that he may have rented. The costs of removing personal effects left in the apartment, in the cellar-storage or in the parking space after the check-out time will be charged to the Guest.
- 11.5. Lo Scudo di Stabio, following the check-out and return of the apartment, will carry out a check of the same and of the inventory. In the event that no damages/missing items are found, the deposit will be returned within 30 days of the check-out date. Scudo di Stabio will retain the proportional amount of the deposit to cover damages/missing items.
- 12.1. The full amount of a reservation lasting between four days and four weeks, the security deposit, the additional services relating to the period and the final cleaning must be paid in advance during the booking procedure. Reservations longer than four weeks require advance payment - to be made during the booking process - of an amount corresponding to four weeks, the security deposit, additional services relating to the period and final cleaning. The four weeks advance payment corresponds to the payment of the first two weeks and the last two weeks of the stay. This advance payment serves as confirmation of the reservation.
- 12.2. A credit card security deposit of CHF 200.00 is required, which serves as a guarantee for services purchased and not paid for, as well as for any damage to the inventory, the apartment or general equipment. The Guest is obliged to compensate the additional or remaining amount for damages, if the amount of the deposit is insufficient or the charge to the credit card is not possible.
- 12.3. The Guest is required to inform Lo Scudo di Stabio of any changes in the registered payment method (expired or invalid credit card, etc.) or to change the payment method in the personal area of the website as soon as he is informed that the method payment is no longer valid. The communication or modification must be made before the payment deadline to guarantee the positive outcome of the payment.
- 12.4. In the event that a credit card payment is not successful on the expiry date, Lo Scudo di Stabio will send the Guest an invoice which must be paid within one working day.
13. Overdue payments, eviction
- 13.1. In the event of a delay with a payment, a default interest of 5% per annum will be applied to the Guest starting from the due date. An administration fee of CHF 20.00 will be charged for each reminder.
- 13.2. Starting from the fourth day following the expiry of the due payment, in the absence of payment the lease contract automatically expires and without further notice. Lo Scudo di Stabio has the right to access the apartment to carry out the evacuation, pack any personal effects of the guest in the cellar-storage, compile an inventory and a list of damages also containing the costs of waste disposal (work plus removal costs ) and losses, block the Guest's access to the apartment and make it available again for booking by other guests. The Scudo di Stabio may, at its discretion, involve the municipal property appraiser, if the circumstances warrant it. Any expenses incurred for the appointment of the expert, the compilation of the inventory and any costs of disposal and custody of the Guest's assets in the cellar-storage - or elsewhere, if necessary - are charged to the Guest and must be paid by the latter.
- 13.3. The cellar-deposit with the Guest's inventoried goods is kept for three months, during which the Guest can collect their goods. Insofar as a right of retention of the goods is legally possible, the restitution is effected in stages against payment of the default amount and any overdue amounts.
- 13.4. The Scudo di Stabio has the right to acquire ownership of the goods in custody if the Guest does not collect them within three months. Prior to the disposal and removal of the goods, the Guest will be notified electronically to the last email address provided by the Guest, as well as to the email address specified as emergency contact.
- 13.5. Lo Scudo di Stabio, after the expiry of 10 days from the sending of the disposal/removal notice, has the right to use the assets by selling them to third parties or acquiring ownership, taking into account the liquidation proceeds or their value in calculating the Guest invoice.
- 13.6. The costs of liquidating the goods are borne by the Guest. Any remaining balance remains due to the Guest. Lo Scudo di Stabio is authorised to dispose of goods of negligible value at the expense of the Guest. Certificates and other identity documents of the guest are kept for 10 years at the expense of the guest. Subsequently, Lo Scudo di Stabio is authorised to discard it.
- 13.7. The Guest must reimburse the remaining booking costs, i.e. the booking price for the contractually agreed remaining time until the possible booking of the apartment by another guest.
14. Updates to the General Conditions
Lo Scudo di Stabio reserves the right to unilaterally modify these general conditions from time to time. Each new version will be available on the website and will take effect from the date of publication.
15. Applicable law and competent court
- 15.1. Applicable law. The Swiss substantive law applies exclusively, excluding the collision rules. The same will also be applied to all matters relating to the use of the Lo Scudo di Stabio website.
- 15.2. Jurisdiction. In the event of a dispute, the Lugano court has exclusive jurisdiction.
- 15.3. Executive forum. The Parties agree that the executive forum for credits related to this Agreement is located in Lugano.